Refugee Support Providers Data
Worum es geht
- Flucht & Migration
- Demokratie & Menschenrechte
Was gebraucht wird
- Beraten & Coachen
- Recht & Behörden
Sprachen im Projekt
Wie erreicht unser Projekt sein Ziel?
The HumanTech Innovation Lab (HTiL) is a digital humanitarian initiative, proactively and collaboratively at the intersect between humanitarianism and technology. Specifically, HTiL focuses on displaced persons and issues surrounding the displaced. Our aim is to deliver a more sustainably secure and prosperous world. We seek to do this through effective use of tech driven big data information management. Our goal is pragmatic direct communication between displaced people, government policy mak…
Wofür werden Helfer benötigt?
Join our work however you can:
Please fill out the form below (https://humantechlab.org/join-support/) and let us know what you can do to help us gather data, to deliver meaning and promote solutions.
Whether you are:
- someone with direct experience of being displaced
- a researcher who can give us a few hours to research / investigate / interrogate a particular outcome
- writer, media person, student
- a concerned individual who can make the time and lend your voice or pen to our efforts